Monday, November 30, 2009

Introduction

Introductory posts are always hell. What do I write about? Does anybody but me care about this shit?

I'm obsessed with music. I won't be talking about that though, fuck you guys. If I tell you all the awesome bands I listen to then you'll know about them. Do you know how much that'd hurt my indie cred?

No, I'll be talking about more boring things. Anime. Games. Poetry. Japan.. My hobbies change on almost a weekly basis, so I don't anticipate running out of things to talk about. Ironically I will in a little over a month, but let's keep that a secret for now.

2 comments:

  1. How come your introductory post is newer than your other posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes, well that's because....I made it before making my goodbye post...

    ReplyDelete